If you've been waiting to join the next Men's Step Study, now is the time! This is a Christ-centered recovery program where you can focus, in a small group, on the 12 steps of recovery. Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements in each group. Participant size ranges from small to medium sized groups.
Please contact the ministry leader if you're interested or wish to join.
To ensure that Celebrate Recovery is a safe place, the following 5 Group Guidelines are followed in all small groups:
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Limit your sharing to three to five minutes.
- There is NO cross talk. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in conversation excluding all others. Each person is free to express his or her feelings without interruptions.
- We are here to support one another, not "fix" another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.