The Landing is a safe place for teenagers (ages 13-19) to find hope and freedom from their pain and addictions.
Pain is real. Whether through abuse, rejection, criticism, betrayal, divorce, failure, depression, or ridicule, we’ve all experienced pain.
Addictions are real. Whether it’s drugs, alcohol, sex, pornography, food, cutting, eating disorders, relationships, entertainment, or some other means of escape, we are all impacted by addictions.
Hope is real. At The Landing, we introduce students to the biblical recovery principles that lead them to hope and healing.
Please contact the ministry leader for more information.
To ensure that Celebrate Recovery is a safe place, the following 5 Group Guidelines are followed in all small groups:
- Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Limit your sharing to three to five minutes.
- There is NO cross talk. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in conversation excluding all others. Each person is free to express his or her feelings without interruptions.
- We are here to support one another, not "fix" another.
- Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
- Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.